Payout Fees: 75% (In TN), 25% to AIMINING holders 1st-Payment: 385355-386355 (1000 Blocks, Released in Block No:390632) 2nd-Payment: 386356-390355 (4000 Block No:390654) 3nd-Payment: 390356-401356 (11000 Block No: 401847) 4th-Payment: 390357-415357 (25000 Blocks No: 419740) Thanks! for leasing TN. As we are a New Node, We would like to offer a promotion of Total $10 ($5 … Continue reading AIMINING has released the following Block Payments:
xDear AxAi supporters, We are requesting donations from the crypto community to help finance the creation of our tax-free crypto-token project. We are currently in the process of obtaining a license from the Anguilla Financial Services Commission. We cannot sell tokens until we obtain that license. So please DONATE Waves, Bitcoin, Etherium or XRP and … Continue reading Donate and receive an immediate 5% return
Dear community, Do you have Bitcoins or Litecoins in your Waves wallet and want to avoid paying huge fees when withdrawing them? I sure do and I bet you do too! If so, use our WAxai-GATEWAY to withdraw your WBTC and WLTC (Bitcoin and Litecoin on waves-wallet) in less that 30mins and benefit from the … Continue reading WAxai Gateway: What it is and how to use it
Dear community, AxAi team thanks you for your patience while we prepare to launch our tax-free Caribbean cryptocurrency! We are currently building our axaitoken.com website which will: Present all the information regarding AxAi project and real-world uses for our token, Present our AxAi token and AIMining whitepapers in English and French, Present our Leasing operations … Continue reading AxAi website is under construction and will be launched soon!
Earn Passive Income by Leasing Turtles on AxAi’s Node Network Dear AxAi community, We invite you to LEASE your Turtles on Turtle Network to earn PASSIVE INCOME Simply go to your Turtle Network home page, click on LEASE, ENTER this address: 3JhLf8tzA1UJ9rorBoupoGsdm3ZukrncapY and then ENTER the amount of Turtles you wish to lease. LEASERS will … Continue reading LEASE your Turtles and EARN
AIMINING has released the following Block Payments: Payout Fees: 75% (In TN), 25% to AIMINING holders 1st-Payment: 385355-386355 (1000 Blocks, Released in Block No:390632) 2nd-Payment: 386356-390355 (4000 Blocks, Released in Block No:390654) Thanks! for leasing TN. As we are a New Node, We would like to offer a promotion of Total $10 ($5 Every month). … Continue reading TN Block Payment
Dear AxAi community, We invite you to LEASE your Waves with us to EARN weekly PROFITS. Simply go to your Waves Client WALLET, click on LEASE, enter the amount of Waves you wish to lease and ENTER this address: 3PJgDho14MN1ueX7D1kp2XJ3McggppfdQeT LEASERS will EARN a 90% Transaction Reward EVERY WEEK! The remaining 10% will go towards … Continue reading LEASE your WAVES and EARN!